Saturday, March 7, 2009

Natnat

This was taken last night at the hospital. I was having contractions
10-15 min apart. Since I'm less than 37 wks they asked me to come in
and have the baby monitored.

We were there 7pm but I wasn't hooked up on the monitor til 8pm. They
monitored me for an hour, Lolo bitin and Lola nancy stopped by cuz
they were worried.

The Dr didn't see me til close to 9pm, we are stable, natnat's
heartbeat is okay, he's active, and hope he'll be there for the next
8w. Dr said it was due to fatigue, dehydration and irritable uterus.
However, he wanted me to call if contractions like that happens
including the lists of things related to labor that they gave me.

Sooo, they sent us home and the Dr will talk to my OB about it and
maybe give my employer a note to lessen my duties so I can get plenty
of rest :) .... Me no want bedrest as much as possible.

Anyway, now I'm at ease that Natnat's fine. I can enjoy my red-letter-
day today.

Wow, we thought we'd have Natnat on my birthday :)

4 comments:

  1. seeing your picture on that bed made me worried (and excited) that natnat would be coming out already. i'm glad to hear that he'll be holding on for a bit longer (he should). meanwhile you drink plenty of water.. just keep drinking it even if you don't want it.. just have a glass of water sitting right by you at all times. don't even think about it but if you just keep drinking it'll become a habit.
    happy belated/advanced birthday, mommy! (i don't really know when it is so that should cover all contingencies, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad your'e okay! and natnat is holding up!! i bet he's just excited to see his auntie...yours truly ;) hahaha just kidding!!! oooo and happy birthday tooo!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks mommy Karen. Yeah we were worried too so thankful were both stable. I'll keep a jug of water with mr everywhere in fact we went to costco and bought bottled water :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tita gen. Where were u last night? Ur brother said u were sleeping.

    ReplyDelete

Anong say mo?