Thursday, March 12, 2009

Nightmare!!!

Ulysses woke me up at 4:30 this morning b/c I was sobbing in my sleep...I had a bad dream that I had Nathanael and I was breastfeeding then next thing happened he's gone (dead)...I was going crazy and crying in my sleep, my eyes were like a river that will never dry out...I won't talk to people and all I was saying was 'My baby's gone...My baby Nathanael is gone...' over and over again...my mom and a lot of people were there too...

of course, when I woke up, I cried. I was scared and trembling...Uls was comforting and telling me it'll never happen b/c he's healthy and moving and i'm not doing anything wrong...I was just too stressed and been thinking of what happened to my co-workers bestfriend...Her friend gave birth at 24 weeks last weekend and on tues the baby passed away. That could've been stuck in my head b/c I was scared when I heard about it...he said it was just a dream....

Mommy karen, have you had bad dreams on your last trimester about your baby? I've heard it's pretty normal but man, i'm going to have a heart attack with that kind of dream. I don't like it at all...

My mom told me just to pray...and that's what I've been doing everyday anyway...

4 comments:

  1. aww [[[hugs]]] i don't remember having bad dreams but i remember having vivid dreams while pregnant. i'm sorry you had to go through that horrible dream. and you're right that it could've been influenced by your co-worker's best friend's predicament. i suggest you get your mind off of that story and read or watch funny shows before you sleep so you'll end up dreaming of happy dreams. i hope that helps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mommy karen...that was really horrible...I'm probably just stressed at work too and coping up with the deaths in our family...

    ReplyDelete
  3. my comment didn't go through and i just remembered now. there are quite a lot of people who get bad dreams about their babies when they are preggo, dix. mostly due to stress. just try to decrease the stress and work. don't worry, we'll have fun when i get there. i'll pray natnat stays at least until 37 weeks. *hags and keses*

    ReplyDelete
  4. shenks tita pipay...that's what my Dr. said too, get PLENTY OF REST! so he made me a note to decrease my working hours and go on light duties at work...Uls not happy cuz we're broke but for Natnat's sake :) can't wait when you're here we'll go mall walking again for my exercise :P xoxo too..

    ReplyDelete

Anong say mo?