Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sleepless in Seattle
















2:45am -
I woke up to the sound of loud noises-shouting, applauding, loud music/movie from our next door neighbor. First I thought there was a commotion outside and I got scared for a moment then I went downstairs to check if Angelo (my BIL-brother in law) is watching. He's a total deaf that he doesn't even know how high the volume sometimes. But he's not. I went back to bed and tried to get back my sleep-but no luck for me. 

4:15am-
Ulysses' alarm went off.  I have been tossing and turning for the past 2 hrs. No wonder I can even feel NatNat flipping inside of me because I think I woke him up too...I nudged Uls cuz he just snoozed his alarm-he has to get up or else he'll be late for work. I decided to join breakfast with him since my tummy started rumbling and I'm already getting a headache from trying to get my sleep. I had oatmeal and Milo, a chocolate drink imported from Philippines-I can't still get myself to buy Milo that's made in China or Singapore or Thailand LOL. Only in the Pipins.

5:40am, 6:00am-
Ulysses has gone to work and I'm still wide awake :/....blogging

Total hours of sleep: 4 hrs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong say mo?