Saturday, January 24, 2009

Pia's Baby Shower



Today is Pia's, my SIL, baby shower. Yes we're both pregnant and both expecting boys :). She has three girls, Ynovea (6yo) and the twins-Yssabria & Yllegria (2.5yo). She's 2 mos ahead of me and she's due either the last week of Feb or the first week of March.

I've been busy since yesterday running errands. Last night I was up til midnight baking cheesecake cupcakes (most requested dessert) while watching dollar rented movies - My Bestfriends Girl and Death Race. Then woke up at 7:30a, as usual Uly woke me up while he's getting ready for work. He can never get ready without banging the closet doors, drawers and bathroom door. He seems at war everytime he gets up. Makes me mad but I can't since he works 7 days a week-literally-3 days at his internship each are 10 hours then work at Fredy's for 4 days.

Since I can't get my sleep back, I had breakfast and laundry. Later my errands resume, brow wax, pick up balloons, drop off dessert @ Shoreline then pick-up Uls.

Oh besides the baby shower, we're also celebrating Wendel's birthday (Pia's hubby) and the arrival of Angelo's (my BIL) wife from PI. That, I'm not in-charge LOL.

1 comment:

  1. woo i'm so excited!!! especially for the cheesecake cupcakes, yum yum i bet cousin jade is jealous after she read that part (IF she ever does haha). i still have to go wrap the presents up! my brother is so cheap, he asked if i can put his name on the present yaaahh right!! okie dokie see you there!

    ReplyDelete

Anong say mo?