Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bading?

Just wanted to share my funny dream last night.
Locstion: Shoreline house (in-laws) and it was dark not too dark that
you can't see anything- a blackout, looks like it. Pia, my SIL was in
the living room.

(spoken in ilocano and translated in English)

Me: hi mng, where are the kids? Where's my baby boy?(he's about 3 or 4 years old in my dream-he's all grown LOL )
Pia: he's upstairs playing with ynna and the twins

I went upstairs and my Lil boy came to me- he's wearing a headband and
a ribbon on his right ear and he's also wearing a red-glittery high
heel shoes. I was surprised! Then I woke up.... I was laughing and Uls was
not so happy with my dream LOL.

I think I've been hanging out too much with the Bading at work. Manager
namin is Bading and he always buys me fries (mcdo and Arbys) everytime
he goes to lunch....charot!

Sent through iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! LOL. That's too soon! LOL. It's ok. I'll still love Natnat no matter what he wants to be when he grows up. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. apooo...wag naman ah hahaha! mishoo tita pipay

    ReplyDelete

Anong say mo?