Monday, February 2, 2009

Food poisoning?

I was blogging at 5am this morning but looks like it didn't go through before my stiff neck post.I was up that early bc I woke up at 3am feeling nauseous. I was in the bathroom hugging my throne for hours -I call it that way bc it's the only thing I see zigillion times a day since conception :) I was throwing up and dizzy as well. I couldn't think of something that made me sick. I was fine when I went to bed last night. I even thought my morning sickness has come back. That would be a bummer! I had to let it all out until nothing comes out anymore. This was harder than my m/s before. I felt so tired and dehydrated. However I was so glad we stocked up with powerade the night before. Uls kept me drinking every now and then.
He thought it could be something I ate. He asked me all the foods I've taken. Bfast we ate together so that's scrambled eggs and rice. At noon I only had pretzel dog fresh from the oven, almond pretzel and strawberry lemonade. Then I didn't eat til game time for the superbowl, had spaghetti, BBQ, chicken from kfc,cheesecake from costco and organic corn chips w/ pico de gallo dip. I also had halaya (purple yam) for dessert. Of course I was really full and bloated.

After a couple hours in the bathroom I managed to get my sleep back. Then I woke up again after an hour bc my stomachs turning up again. Another moment with my throne. I noticed that my neck hurts too (see stiff neck blog). Two pain at the same time? I can't make it to work. At around 8 or 9ish I called my Dr and asked if I should see him. Been worried Natnats affected. Told him everything and could be food poisoning. I was told to keep drinking fluids and call them if I've a fever and dehydration.

I was relieved natnat's fine. Lesson for mommy: can't always have everything. See food?

Katakawan kasi.

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww, wawa ka naman. Andami mo namang hinanakit sa katawan. Ok ka na?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok naman na kahit papano...i still have the stiff neck tapos lumalala tong back-aches ko idagdag mo pa heartburn every now and then :(

    ReplyDelete

Anong say mo?