Saturday, February 21, 2009

Ynna's birthday invitation

The output of Ynna's birthday invitation after working on it for 4 hrs.

Ynovea is turning 7 on March 12th. But we're going to have a BBQ party
for her at Richmond beach park on the 14th. Hmm I wonder what's the
weather will be like that day.

Ynna is my baby. I took care of her from 4 mos til she's almost 2 yrs
old. I would slept with her at most nights since her mom worked in New
York for a year. I would get sleepless nights then go to school and
work the next day. It was a tough but I'm lucky to experience it. I
call it my training ground. Now I'm pretty confident when Natnat comes
to my world. I'd be strong to keep myself up at nights.

2 comments:

  1. you did take care of ynna for a long time before you all moved to the big house. love the invitation cards. i want one!!! hehe

    pipay

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did take care of her for a while...wish i could sent u a copy..i only made 15 as requested...i didn't even get one for myself to keep in my "portfolio" kuno so I just took some potograps...however, u wait for the baby shower invitation which is made by the bruhahas using my artsy crafty tools...i'll post the photos soon...:)

    did u ever get the email from me with the compilation of crafty websites? I forgot to check on that :)

    ReplyDelete

Anong say mo?