Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hang in there Natnat!

I went for my regular OB visit yesterday and mentioned about the cramps and tightening of my belly for the past 4 days to my Dr. The night before, I woke up several times bc my belly was tightening and I have to switched different sleeping positions. He did his usual routine - check for baby's heartbeat, measured my uterus and everything's okay...One addition to the procedure was he checked my cervix to make sure it's not changing..oh man, that was uncomfy :( anyway, he advised me to call Labor and Delivery at the UWMC if the contraction comes up again so they can monitor me. So, I went home ate lunch - Mc's Fish Filet :) been craving for it for days, drank lots of fluid (could be I'm dehydrated) and went to take a nap...I felt a few mild contractions between my naps, nothing painful...Woke up after 3 hours and I felt a strong one, painless, my belly is just so tight - pwede nang pag-pis-itan ng kuto (jk for tita pips) so I called L&D and spoke to a nurse, she said to just stay home and drink lots of fluids and watch for frequency and intensity on my contractions...

I've heard a lot of pregnant women have false labor/Braxton Hicks in the 3rd tri which is worst than mine...some of them can't even stand or walk...mine is tolerable, not uncomfy except when Natnat would place his foot/arm under my ribs...The contractions so far was all the same in intensity and frequency varies, sometimes there's 4 in an hour sometimes 2 or none...I was just worried it could be a sign of pre-term labor, I always make sure nothing changes in my discharge and no vlood...Funny thing is that my contractions started after I visited Keith at the hospital and it went on after Pia's also and until now...Seems like Natnat's so anxious to come out bc his playmates are out already...He wanted to play now!

Anyway, we're talking to him to hang in there for a while...He got 10 more weeks to go :)...(uh-oh! there's another contraction......lasted 8 seconds)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong say mo?