Monday, February 2, 2009

Stiff Neck


















Darn, I woke up with a stiff neck this morning right before my alarm went off. So today, I called in sick because I can't even lift myself out of bed this morning. Can't even roll myself otherwise I'll smooshed my dear Natnat. Uls had to support my head (imagine carrying a newborn) to lift me up since I need to use the bathroom. It was so painful. I took tylenol for pain, its the only thing I can take and not to exceed 4/day per my Dr. I usually get this when I'm really really stressed and I have my handy dandy muscle relaxant to take but can't take it this time.

My stiff neck could be for so many reasons. Maybe I slept funny-I wonder how? the only sleeping position is either my left/right side and lying on my back. We bought the tempur pedic pillow and so far haven't had it until now, that's been a while. Stress? I don't think so...I'm good, I think :) or maybe cold air hits the muscle aka 'nalamigan'. It was cold this morning because I woke up with having just the end of the blanket barely covering half of my body. Uls took it all on his side-he does this all the time. Sometimes I had to pin the blanket down on my side so he can't take it all away.

Anyway, I spent all day taking naps, giving my neck a hot compress which I'm still doing right at this moment. I think my skin's all red from the heat of the bag LOL...mamaya it'll be all wrinkly and old.

I wonder how long this would take this time without any muscle relaxant. It could be days. It's going to be difficult to work on patients tomorrow...Good luck to me!

2 comments:

  1. awwwww. wawa naman si ikyang. =[
    pinamassage mo rin ke uls with a tiger balm? hehehe. love you and miss you too mommy ikyang and natnat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tita pips. Ayong tried to massage it kso lalong lumala so never mind. Amishoo too. Ingat lagi

    ReplyDelete

Anong say mo?