Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tita Pipay is contagious....















LOL...just kidding...anyway, sorry gengen, i wasn't really on hiatus like tita pipay...see what you've done tita pipay? come back and blog again..we don't know what's up with you now...well, we know you have school and all you do is study but we misshooo :)

alright gen, here's an update from me...(like we don't live pretty close each other and we can just stop by at each other's house)...today is my friday at work. Yes, it's only wednesday and i like it when i only work 3 days b/c i get so darn tired every 5pm...i get home at 5:30p eat my dinner, which is usually leftovers, then check email real quick and off to bed...that's my life for the work week and on the weekends, i stay at home most of the time, cleaning and getting all the junkies out of Natnat's room so by the time hunbun takes the bed outta there, i can start painting (i wonder when that's gonna be- haaaaaaaaaaaannnniiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!)

so tomorrow, i'll be waking up late, yay!...i have the option to go to work and catch up on my stuff but we'll see how my mood goes...i'll most likely stay home in my pj's and sleep...sleep...and more sleep...HOWEVER, i'll be worried when payday comes b/c i'll be getting less since i only less hours :( *sigh* Broke again, which means, no going to the mall, movies, stores, target, ross, kmart and such...cuz no moola...

well, that's it...i've started doing my income tax, i decided to do it since i can't go anywhere - saves me up or rather i say no moola to shop...so i'll be doing our return the rest of the weekend...

2 comments:

  1. appu wag naman a. ba't naman. i'll turn my ym vid on if you wanna see my pes. =]

    good luck with the income tax. i wanna see natnat's room. pix soon. before and after. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. otay...i'm still cleaning the room :( bakit nung di ko buntis kabilis kong linisin yon :( oh well, buntogen eh! we're still deciding what side of the room to paint...cuz it's going to be computer room/nursery LOL...

    ReplyDelete

Anong say mo?